http://soc.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Bxd_Blk_Sociology_A.png 0 0 Margot Brooks http://soc.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Bxd_Blk_Sociology_A.png Margot Brooks2020-12-17 11:49:182022-10-28 11:28:19Margot Brooks
- M.A., Sociology – Columbia University, 2020
- J.D. – UC Hastings, 2018 (cum laude)
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies in the Humanities – Stanford University, 2011
- Brooks, Margot. But She Didn’t Fight Back: Rape Law’s Lingering Resistance Requirement and the Need for Its Elimination. 55 No. 3 Crim. Law Bulletin ART 3 (2019).
Williams, Joan C., Jodi Short, Margot Brooks, Hilary Hardcastle, Tiffanie Ellis & Rayna Saron. What’s Reasonable Now? Sexual Harassment Law after the Norm Cascade. 139 Michigan State Law Review 141 (2019). Reprinted in Women and the Law; Thomson Reuters, ed. Tracey Thomas (2020).
- Graduate Research Mentorship, UCLA, 2021-2022
- Graduate Summer Research Mentorship, UCLA, Summer 2021
- Susan Kellogg Award, UCLA, 2020
- Dean’s Scholarship, UC Hastings, 2015-2018
- Eucalyptus Faculty Academic Excellence Scholarship, UC Hastings, 2015-2018
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, UC Hastings, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Fall 2018