More ways to get involved:
Find opportunities for your personal, professional and intellectual growth, and show your commitment to UCLA’s future.
Examples of past participation have included:
- Provide insight into a specific industry at a Life After Degree panel
- Provide skills-based training through a Bruin Development Academy
- Participate in a mock interview event
- Connect with students interested in working with your company
- Participate as a mentor through the Sharpe Fellows Internship Program
- Share your career advice and connect with fellow Bruins through UCLA ONE
You can find additional opportunities, such as helping select scholarship recipients for the Alumni Scholarships Program or hosting dinner for students and fellow alumni, through UCLA Alumni Affairs: https://alumni.ucla.edu/get-involved/.