My research interests include housing, urban organizations, and the role of policy in urban contexts. Thus far, my work focuses on housing issues in the Los Angeles area. My two ongoing projects include an ethnographic study of tenant organizing and a study on affordable housing development finance.
- M.A. University of California, Los Angeles, Sociology, 2021
- B.A. Lewis & Clark College, Sociology & Anthropology (summa cum laude), 2018
- Graduate Research Mentorship, 2021-22 (with Edward Walker)
- Graduate Summer Research Mentorship, 2020 (with Edward Walker)
- Rena Ratte Award, 2018 (Lewis and Clark College)