http://soc.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Bxd_Blk_Sociology_A.png 0 0 Hahan Raharjo http://soc.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Bxd_Blk_Sociology_A.png Hahan Raharjo2022-08-31 15:27:022023-05-07 15:33:20Durana Saydee
International Migration, Global and Comparative Sociology, Forced Migration, Legal Status, Afghanistan, Qualitative Methods
- Graduate Research Mentorship, 2023-2024
- Graduate Summer Research Mentorship, 2023
- Eugene V. Cota-Robles Fellowship, 2022
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship, 2018-2020
- “Who are the Afghan Newcomers? Understanding the Background and Socio-cultural Strengths and Needs of Afghan Evacuees to the United States” International Rescue Committee Webinar. Virtual. 2021.
- “Panahandegan: Negotiating Afghan Identities and Reforming Group Boundaries” Mellon Mays Undergraduate Symposium. Los Angeles, California. 2020.
- “Navigating Identity in the Afghan Diaspora” Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Western Regional Conference. Seattle, Washington. 2019.
- “Ethnic Networks and Identity Formation: The Relationship Between Networks, Boundary-Making, and Refugee Incorporation” Chicago Humanities Research Symposium. Chicago, Illinois. 2019.