- MSc in Conflict Studies, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2019
- BSc in Business Administration and Public Policy, New York University, 2016
Political sociology, authoritarianism, far-right movements, collective memory, sociology of gender, political violence, comparative historical methods.
- Graduate Research Mentorship, 2022-2023
- Graduate Summer Research Mentorship, 2022
- Eugene V. Cota Robles Fellowship, 2021-2027
- 2022 – “A Democratic Veneer: Explaining diverging patterns of police violence in São Paulo,” Latin American and Caribbean Conference of Social Sciences (CLACSO, Mexico City)