http://soc.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Bxd_Blk_Sociology_A.png 0 0 Eleni Skaperdas http://soc.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Bxd_Blk_Sociology_A.png Eleni Skaperdas2020-12-18 15:43:202022-10-14 02:51:27Eleni Skaperdas
- Skaperdas, E., Tuepker, A., Nicolaidis, C., Robb, J., Kansagara, D., Hickam, D. (2014) Congestive heart failure self-management among US veterans: The role of personal and professional advocates. Patient Education and Counseling.
- Timmermans, S., Tietbohl, C., & Skaperdas, E. (2016). Narrating Uncertainty: Variants of Uncertain Significance (VUS) in Clinical Exome Sequencing. BioSocieties.
- Tuepker, A,. Kansagara, D., Skaperdas, E., Nicolaidis, C., Joos, S., Alperin, M., Hickam, D. (2014) “We’ve not gotten even close to what we want to do”: a qualitative study of early patient-centered medical home implementation. Journal of General Internal Medicine.
- Kansagara, D., Tuepker, A., Joos S., Nicolaidis, C., Skaperdas, E., & Hickam, D,. (2014) Getting performance metrics right: a qualitative study of staff experiences implementing and measuring practice transformation. Journal of General Internal Medicine.
- Siple, J.F., Harris, E.A., Morey, J.M., Skaperdas, E.,Weinberg, K.L., Tuepker, A. (2015) Experiences of veterans from shared medical appointments: Barriers and motivators to self-management of diabetes. Federal Practitioner.
Awards & Grants
- Elizabeth Blackwell, MD, Graduate Paper Award, 2017
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship, 2016-2020
- UCLA Graduate Research Mentorship Fellowship, 2016-2017
- UCLA Graduate Summer Research Mentorship, 2015
- Commendation for Excellence in Scholarship, Reed College, 2010